Yes, I have love for Ugg’s! So my hubs got me the black sequin mid calf style and I am in love! So comfy and cozy and not boring! Of course my son had to give them a whirl too! They provide more support that I thought an Ugg boot would and feel way more sturdy than I expected, which is a nice surprise.
I wanted a cute quick fall decoration and here it is! My husband was out mushroom picking and found me some bright green moss and white-ish rocks. I washed up the rocks, and tossed the moss on top! Perfect for fall! I might just put it on the table for Thanksgiving?
I thought that compiling all of safest dish options for kids was a great idea! So I thought I would share! Thanks Safe Mama!
Plates, Dishes, Bowls, Cups
- Re-Play Dishes and Bowls
- Skip*Hop Mate Dish Set
- Munchkin: Multi Plates & Bowls, Three Toddler Plates, Stayput Suction Bowls,Stayput Suction Toddler Bowls
- Bambu Kids Organic Bamboo Dishes, Bowls
- BabyBjörn Plate & Spoon, Baby Björn Cup
- Beaba Feeding Gear
- TreBimbi Dinnerware Sets
- SteadyCo: SteadyCup, Booster Cup, Booster Bowl, Booster Plate, Snack Plates
- Arrow Frostware Dishes and Bowls
- Boon: Interlocking Plate and Bowl, Catch Bowl
- Camden Rose Wooden Bowl and Spoon set
- CaliBowls Ceramic bowls
- Sanctus Mundo stainless steel kids dish sets (available here)
- IKEA: Kalas Plates, Bowls & Cups, MATA 4 piece Dinnerware set (frog)
- Innobaby Stainless Steel Din Din Smart Bus Platter
- Kinderville Silicone Dishes
- Land of Nod: Ceramic Kids Dishware
- Lunchbots Stainless Steel Dish Set
- Munchkin All Natural Wood Bowl & Spoon
- ThinkBaby Feeding Set with Utensils (available here)
- Preserve Tableware
- Green Sprouts Cornstarch Baby Dishes by iPlay
- Dandelion Natural Feeding Plates and Bowls
- Kidishes (love these!) (available here)
- Guyot Silicone Squishy Bowls
- Gerber Bunch-a-bowls
- Green Toys BPA Free feeding bowls and plates
Placemats, Eating Surfaces
Link to the website:
Well, I did it! I tried out the infamous pumpkin drilling! My son, husband and I cleaned out the pumpkins and then my husband got out his drill and we drilled random designs into our pumpkins! It was fun and fast! Then hubs roasted the pumpkin seeds and we drank a beer and snacked on them. mmmmmmm I believe this pumpkin drilling business will be added to our annual pumpkin carving. Its so fun and you don’t have to worry about cutting off your finger with a knife.
Pictures of our pumpkins lite up will be added soon!
I was brainstorming ways to grow herbs for my husband, whom is a chef, and yes, I am spoiled I know, and I came up with this idea. We drilled holes in the bottom of a Ball jar that we had in the cupboard, added some white rocks that we collected on the beach near our home, then dirt, then the thyme! Boom! Cute planter for herbs. I am super pumped to be growing herbs verse paying $5+ for a package that we use half of and throw out. Super wasteful! Plus, its cute and sits in our glass window off the kitchen which is perfect for growing! I plan on doing several of these! Parsley is next!
Do you see these adorable shoes?! I just got them for $25 on JustFab! Not $25 each, $25 total! JustFab is an amazing site with TONS of deals on shoes, handbags, jeans, accessories and more! They are constantly sending me credits, coupons and sale emails. I have even purchased skinny jeans from them that fit great! I am in love with my two new pair of shoes above and cant wait to rock them!
Use my personal invite link to set up a free account and start shopping!